NativeExcel suite v2.x is a high-performance solution for Delphi Developers that allows writing of new Excel spreadsheets and reading of existing ones.
- High performance;
- Convenient object model;
- Support for all Excel formatting options;
- Microsoft Office is not required;
- Pure Delphi source code;
- Complete documentation with numerous examples;
- Open an existing excel file;
- Access any cell values (number, string, date, boolean, formula);
- Calculation engine to perform computation on the cells;
- Cell attributes (alignment, comments, orientation, borders, background attributes, and so on);
- Font attributes (font name, font size, color, decoration, and so on);
- Images support (bmp, jpg, png, emf, wmf);
- Merged cells;
- Unicode characters support;
- Copy/Move/Delete/Insert range of cells;
- Group rows and columns;
- Hyperlinks support;
- Worksheet attributes (name, protection);
- Printing attributes (page size, orientation, margins, footer, header, page breaks, and so on);
- Reading of password protected (encrypted) excel files;
- Exporting workbooks and worksheets to HTML, RTF, CSV, TSV files;
- TDataset2Excel component. Populates a spreadsheet from TDataset descendants;
- TDBGrid2Excel component. Populates a spreadsheet from TDBGrid descendants;
NativeExcel suite is a free trial software application from the Delphi subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-04-01. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
NativeExcel suite (version 2.8.15) has a file size of 5.91 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 185 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.